The curriculum is at the heart of education, helping pupils develop a deep body of knowledge, supporting pupils’ life chances by minimising inequality and building the appropriate skills to increase an individual’s capacity to perform.
We can help you to evaluate whether your curriculum is well connected, demonstrates ambitious progression and has the depth and breadth to effectively meet the learning and development needs of all pupils.
We support school leaders, governors and staff through all key stages with:
- Curriculum review and design
- Teaching pedagogy
- Effective teaching and learning
- Pupils’ reading and writing
- Developing and increasing pupils vocabulary
- Maths and other subjects such as PSHE
- Preparing for Ofsted
- Supporting speech and language